Return, Refund, & Shipping Policy
You can initiate a return for most new and unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Note, you must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment.
We must receive your returned items at our processing facility within 45 days of delivery. We inspect all returned items and award a partial refund for opened or used products. If the return is a result of our error or defective product, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
If you initiate a return after 30 days, we may issue a partial refund* depending on elapsed time and condition of merchandise.
Items return after 30 days
- Because products devalue over time, we offer partial refunds for items returned over 30 days after delivery
- We may reduce the refund based on the condition of the merchandise
- We may also deduct the original and return shipping charges from your refund
- If we send you a replacement item, we must receive the original item at our warehouse within 30 days your return initiation. Otherwise, we will charge you full price for the replacement item
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECTTypes of Information We Collect
- Your name
- Your billing and delivery address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Your credit/debit card number
- Information on how you are using the Sites
- Your purchase/return/exchange information
We Collect Information When
- You purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services from the Sites or mobile applications.
- You create an Overstock.com account.
- You connect with us regarding customer service via our customer service center, or on social media platforms.
- You visit the Sites or participate in interactive features of the Sites or mobile applications.
- You use a social media service, for example, our Facebook page or YouTube channel.
- You sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from us.
- You enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group.
- You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
- You interact with any of the Sites on your computer, tablet or mobile device.